Thread: How to turn off fake trees shader

I could stop if I wanted to Maximillian's Avatar
    Login to Give a bone

Default How to turn off fake trees shader

I am using the planting template to make my own tree family but I don't want accurender to make that fake effect/shader/procedural tree when its rendered. How do i turn that off? I would use a different template but i want to be able to turn the "planting" off in view properties.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: How to turn off fake trees shader

Quote Originally Posted by Maximillian
    I am using the planting template to make my own tree family but I don't want accurender to make that fake effect/shader/procedural tree when its rendered. How do i turn that off? I would use a different template but i want to be able to turn the "planting" off in view properties.
    Open up the Family, and go to Settings -> Family Types and Parameters on the menus. this brings up the dialog where you set the category you want your Revit family to be, as well as lets you set the special stuff certain categories have (like this). You'll be able to choose there if you want an Accurender tree, a RPC tree, or the straight geometry...

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: How to turn off fake trees shader

How about just turning off Plantings in the view? The lines that make up the un-rendered plantings will not render anyway.