See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: This is not my camera....

  1. #1
    I could stop if I wanted to ronie_ernanto's Avatar
    Join Date
    2006-11
    Location
    Jauh di Sidoarjo sana (Indonesia)
    Posts
    312
    Login to Give a bone
    1

    Default This is not my camera....

    It's Samsung Digimax A503, 5 mega pixels, 5x digital zoom, 2" LCD. A cheap one. It's still unfinish drawing, Especially back side of camera and the lighting. Need comments and critics...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Administrator Opie's Avatar
    Join Date
    2002-01
    Location
    jUSt Here (a lot)
    Posts
    8,405
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Re: This is not my camera....

    I can't critic as I couldn't reproduce it.

    How did you get the lettering around the lens?

    Which software did you use to create it?

    How long did it take to render?
    If you have a technical question, please find the appropriate forum and ask it there.
    You will get a quicker response from your fellow AUGI members than if you sent it to me via a PM or email.
    jUSt

  3. #3
    I could stop if I wanted to ronie_ernanto's Avatar
    Join Date
    2006-11
    Location
    Jauh di Sidoarjo sana (Indonesia)
    Posts
    312
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Re: This is not my camera....

    Quote Originally Posted by Opie
    I can't critic as I couldn't reproduce it.

    How did you get the lettering around the lens?

    Which software did you use to create it?

    How long did it take to render?
    Only A2007 I used to make rotating letter. Letters from text command, I choose the similar font type, type it, explode it with txtexp ( I know this command from somebody - I forgot who - here in AUGI.COM, thx guys...), edit some parts, region and union it again, extrude, and rotating it - one by one letter ( I want to make a wish list about rotating text - or are there another way to make it ?)
    About 15 min to render ( I use AMD Athlon 1.29 Ghz, 256 MB Ram,Excalibur Radeon 9000 Pro 64 Mb - very low spec, poor me!!!! ), it should be faster with better computer.
    You - and others - can reproduce it, believe me. Don't say you can't reproduce, the only one you need to draw is time.

  4. #4
    The Silent Type Mike.Perry's Avatar
    Join Date
    2000-11
    Posts
    13,651
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Question Re: This is not my camera....

    Quote Originally Posted by ronie_ernanto
    Only A2007 I used to make rotating letter. Letters from text command, I choose the similar font type, type it, explode it with txtexp ( I know this command from somebody - I forgot who - here in AUGI.COM, thx guys...), edit some parts, region and union it again, extrude, and rotating it - one by one letter ( I want to make a wish list about rotating text - or are there another way to make it ?)

    <SNIP>
    Hi

    Have you looked at the Express Tools command ArcText, it may prove helpful / useful...

    Have a good one, Mike

  5. #5
    I could stop if I wanted to ronie_ernanto's Avatar
    Join Date
    2006-11
    Location
    Jauh di Sidoarjo sana (Indonesia)
    Posts
    312
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Re: This is not my camera....

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Perry
    Hi

    Have you looked at the Express Tools command ArcText, it may prove helpful / useful...

    Have a good one, Mike
    You have CAD dictionary on your brain??? Looks like you always know everything about CAD. (but you still not answer my question about unretain material..hehehe) Thx.., that will help, but just now I try but when I double click to edit try to change the font, I can't found the the font type. And also I can't get when I try to explode with txtexp.
    Last edited by ronie_ernanto; 2007-01-07 at 06:53 PM.

  6. #6
    Administrator Opie's Avatar
    Join Date
    2002-01
    Location
    jUSt Here (a lot)
    Posts
    8,405
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Re: This is not my camera....

    Quote Originally Posted by ronie_ernanto
    You have CAD dictionary on your brain??? Looks like you always know everything about CAD. (but you still not answer my question about unretain material..hehehe) Thx.., that will help, but just now I try but when I double click to edit try to change the font, I can't found the the font type. And also I can't get when I try to explode with txtexp.
    The Arc Aligned Text is not a standard text or mtext object. You would first need to explode the Arc Aligned Text. This will create the individual text objects for each letter. You could then use the Explode Text Express Tool to explode the text objects.

    That's about as much as I can do in relation to that image. Still looks good.
    If you have a technical question, please find the appropriate forum and ask it there.
    You will get a quicker response from your fellow AUGI members than if you sent it to me via a PM or email.
    jUSt

  7. #7
    I could stop if I wanted to ronie_ernanto's Avatar
    Join Date
    2006-11
    Location
    Jauh di Sidoarjo sana (Indonesia)
    Posts
    312
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Re: This is not my camera....

    Quote Originally Posted by Opie
    The Arc Aligned Text is not a standard text or mtext object. You would first need to explode the Arc Aligned Text. This will create the individual text objects for each letter. You could then use the Explode Text Express Tool to explode the text objects.

    That's about as much as I can do in relation to that image. Still looks good.
    After I explode the Arc Aligned Text, the font type is changed automatically to standard txt font, and I can't change it again to first font type. I don't want the text on the camera use a standard ACAD font. (or I'm still so stupid that don't know how to use Arc Aligned Text? )

  8. #8
    Administrator Opie's Avatar
    Join Date
    2002-01
    Location
    jUSt Here (a lot)
    Posts
    8,405
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Re: This is not my camera....

    Quote Originally Posted by ronie_ernanto
    After I explode the Arc Aligned Text, the font type is changed automatically to standard txt font, and I can't change it again to first font type. I don't want the text on the camera use a standard ACAD font. (or I'm still so stupid that don't know how to use Arc Aligned Text? )
    Have you created the appropriate text style with the desired font?
    If you have a technical question, please find the appropriate forum and ask it there.
    You will get a quicker response from your fellow AUGI members than if you sent it to me via a PM or email.
    jUSt

  9. #9
    I could stop if I wanted to ronie_ernanto's Avatar
    Join Date
    2006-11
    Location
    Jauh di Sidoarjo sana (Indonesia)
    Posts
    312
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Re: This is not my camera....

    Quote Originally Posted by Opie
    Have you created the appropriate text style with the desired font?
    , Now I get it...thx

Similar Threads

  1. Camera settings
    By Shizzjr in forum AutoCAD General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2008-11-06, 06:04 PM
  2. Camera in MEP?
    By Beancud in forum Revit - Platform
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2008-04-08, 08:40 PM
  3. Caméra
    By dominique.berra in forum Revit Architecture - Général
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2007-03-12, 11:17 AM
  4. show camera
    By Archman in forum Revit Architecture - Wish List
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2006-11-10, 10:22 PM
  5. camera add ons?
    By ggarness in forum AutoCAD General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2004-08-26, 06:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •