Thread: Nothing from modelspace is showing up in plot preview and won't plot? Any ideas?

Login to Give a bone

Exclamation Nothing from modelspace is showing up in plot preview and won't plot? Any ideas?

None of my xrefs or text from model space show up in plot preview, and won't plot. If it's on paper space, it prints fine, but nothing else will come out.

I've already made sure all of the xrefs are on plot layers, both in this drawing and in their original path. And the "Display Viewport Objects" is on, and i can see the stuff in paper space, it just won't print.

It's always worked fine, until just about an hour ago. Is there anything else you can think of?

I've already tried purging and auditing and all that stuff too...

thanks,

daniel

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Nothing from modelspace is showing up in plot preview and won't plot? Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by danielmiller19
    None of my xrefs or text from model space show up in plot preview, and won't plot. If it's on paper space, it prints fine, but nothing else will come out.

I've already made sure all of the xrefs are on plot layers, both in this drawing and in their original path. And the "Display Viewport Objects" is on, and i can see the stuff in paper space, it just won't print.

It's always worked fine, until just about an hour ago. Is there anything else you can think of?

I've already tried purging and auditing and all that stuff too...

thanks,

daniel
    Hi Daniel,

It sounds like maybe some of the layers are set to no-plot, that's where I would start. Also, have a look at THIS THREAD and see if it helps.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Nothing from modelspace is showing up in plot preview and won't plot? Any ideas?

Hi

Additionally try HERE.

Have a good one, Mike

Login to Give a bone

Do you have any xrefs within the drawing?
    We had a situation were we had multiple xrefs within a drawing, one of which had bad blocks contained within it and required the xref being audited of the bad / corrupt blocks and then re-loading.
    Until this was done, when you tried to plot, none of the viewport contents within paperspace would plot, only the paperspace contents itself (i.e. the title block).