Thread: 3d Rotate -Right click context

Woo! Hoo! my 1st post
    Login to Give a bone

Default 3d Rotate -Right click context

When I select an object to rotate 3d, I use the right click context to bring up the x,y, or z axis I wish to use. I change the UCS as I need it. However, it will take at least three clicks on the axis I wish to use until it finally selects it. If I type it on the keyboard it will select it right away. I use LaunchPad and a Logitech Trackball. I seldom use the keyboard anymore. Does any one know why the right click is so stubborn?
    This is my first post to the new Forum. I am not sure if I have submitted this correctly.
    Thank you in advance.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: 3d Rotate -Right click context

First what version of AutoCAD are you using? Second, it almost sounds like you have customized your right-click options? (or someone else might have) If not, be sure to check this (Options-User Preferences (Right Click Customization)). There is a time setting in my version (2004)....
    And your sure it's not in the way your picking your objects?, Does it do this with only one object in your drawing?.....scratching my head.....
    On that same note (kind of) my new Microsoft Intellepoint cordless middle wheel button will not customize to any "middle button" functions, so now now quick PANs (((((, I'll post somewhere to see if anyone found a fix(work-around).....Diev