I can see there are going to be some pitfalls with annotative objects.

I just gave it a try with a block that has a circle and two attributes. I did a block edit and applied annotation to the block and saved. At this time things look OK. Then I inserted the same block and it came in lager the the original. No problem there is going to be a big yo-yo thing happening with the actual scale. So I go back and block edit and scale everything down by 1/96. This fixed my new Yo-Yo. Now I try torient to rotate the attribute and guess what happened.................my string broke or something because my text bounced up 96 times larger. I then tried attedit and was able to rotate on attribute value at a time with out it changing size.............but it seems to rotate around BL instead of the defined center justification.

I tried with torrient and it freaks out the attribute size. Tried attedit and it rotates from the wrong justification.

I also tried annoreset and it leaves the attribute in the last position and moves everything else to its original position

I would also like to know how to apply a set of custom annotation scales to objects with out going threw the dialog box (lisp/script).

Chris