Thread: SSM not using correct sheet template file

I could stop if I wanted to
    Login to Give a bone

Default SSM not using correct sheet template file

For my current project I had to create a custom sheet creation template file based on our clients standards. We are the consutlant on this projct on ar using their title block. So I created the new template and it works fine. I think went into the SSM properties for the project and changes the 'sheet creation template' setting from our compant standard template to this custom template. Yet everytime I create a new sheet it defualts to the company standard template location instead of the custom one. I then have to browse to the custom template location. It may sound like a minor problem, but it is adding a lot of mouse clicks to my day and is a real pain. Any idea how to fix this

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: SSM not using correct sheet template file

Quote Originally Posted by tim.101799
    For my current project I had to create a custom sheet creation template file based on our clients standards. We are the consutlant on this projct on ar using their title block. So I created the new template and it works fine. I think went into the SSM properties for the project and changes the 'sheet creation template' setting from our compant standard template to this custom template. Yet everytime I create a new sheet it defualts to the company standard template location instead of the custom one. I then have to browse to the custom template location. It may sound like a minor problem, but it is adding a lot of mouse clicks to my day and is a real pain. Any idea how to fix this
    IF you are using sub-headers (sub categories), then the template info can be customized to each of these. r-click on the subheader and fix your template path and settings there. it should work as you want it to then.
    Sometimes, i get lost in my own thoughts and need to ask directions to find my way back.
    S&D DB Sharing Forum

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: SSM not using correct sheet template file

COOL!! your welcome...
    Sometimes, i get lost in my own thoughts and need to ask directions to find my way back.
    S&D DB Sharing Forum