Thread: Parametric Hollowcore?

Login to Give a bone

Default Parametric Hollowcore?

I know there is a hollowcore slab structural beam style, but has anyone created something else that is parametric as far as width is concerned? In most cases I will use the standard sizes (which I have created a bunch of) but sometimes there is an oddball custom size. It would be much easier to simply change one on the fly rather than create a new beam style.
    Anyway, just thought I would pick some peoples brains!
    Thanks!
    Chris

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Parametric Hollowcore?

Hi, right now we are working on Hollow Core Design Automation software. Its an AutoCAD Customized software developed for AutoCAD 2006 and above by using .net ARX technology. In this software the user can draw the rooms, cutouts and openings. There will be different types of slabs, from which the user can select the type of slab to be distribute. Then it will automatically find the room size and distributes the slabs. If any cutout or obstruction is there in the room, it will automatically find it and cuts the slab as per the size of the obstruction.

At any time if the user wants to change the room, the software will automatically adjusts the slabs based on new room size.

This software can automatically produces Project drawings and Shop drawings to manufature the slabs. Also generates the Cutouts list, Slabs list and Truck loading list.

This software totally Parametric Software, where the user needs to enter the input values.
    The data and rules to design & distribution of slabs will stored in database. So with this software the end user can complete the work within minutes.

For further more information, Please contact us.

K.Nagarjuna Reddy, CEO,
    FDES Design Automations,
    Hyderabad,INDIA.
    email: knr@fdes.in
    Phone:+91-9849846765
    Last edited by nagarjuna009; 2007-12-06 at 07:06 PM.