Thread: Set CUI source file current to the one I want to add a custom toolbar button to

Login to Give a bone

Question Set CUI source file current to the one I want to add a custom toolbar button to

Hi. I am attempting to create a custom tool button on a toolbar that is located in source file named "AutoCAD 2000" but as soon as I click the "New" button under the command list, it places my command in the Express source file. If I follow through with creating the button and then attempt to drag it into my toolbar, it replaces it with another button. I am sure that the cause for this problem is linked to the source file issue. How can I make the source file to be the one I want?

Thanks

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Set CUI source file current to the one I want to add a custom toolbar button to

Ok, I think I found the problem. I have to temporarily change my Main CUI file. I've actually had this same problem awile back, and I found my old thread. I didn't do that first, but I wasn't using the right keywords.

Certifiable AUGI Addict
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Set CUI source file current to the one I want to add a custom toolbar button to

All Customization Files is great for customizing Workspaces, but for what you're doing pick the CUI you wish to modify first from the dropdown in the upper left.