Thread: MLeaders

Login to Give a bone

Default MLeaders

I have been on AutoCAD 2008 Civil 3D for about 1.5 weeks now (Our place is doing a full switch over by mid August). I have found a "problem" with the MLeaders - I can go in and change everything in MLeader Style Manager, EXCEPT, the text style. We have standard text styles .... yada yada yada..... but as soon as I go to change the text style from Standard to one of our standards the whole thing goes to pot. The Leader changes size (arrow head) and the text goes humongo, BUT as soon as I change the text style back to Standard, everything goes back. I can change the everything that has to do with Standard text style - height, font, ect.. Just not go from the Standard text style to, say, L125-10 text style (one of ours)

Has this happened to anybody else? I checked around before posting this and I didn't see anything.
    Last edited by marble; 2007-08-01 at 04:56 PM.

Certifiable AUGI Addict ccowgill's Avatar
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: MLeaders

Quote Originally Posted by mike.poggemann
    I have been on AutoCAD 2008 Civil 3D for about 1.5 weeks now (Our place is doing a full switch over by mid August). I have found a "problem" with the MLeaders - I can go in and change everything in MLeader Style Manager, EXCEPT, the text style. We have standard text styles .... yada yada yada..... but as soon as I go to change the text style from Standard to one of our standards the whole thing goes to pot. The Leader changes size (arrow head) and the text goes humongo, BUT as soon as I change the text style back to Standard, everything goes back. I can change the everything that has to do with Standard text style - height, font, ect.. Just not go from the Standard text style to, say, L125-10 text style (one of ours)

Has this happened to anybody else? I checked around before posting this and I didn't see anything.
    I have not experienced this problem, but our stnadard font is simplex. I have other issues with the mleader, but I wont go there.