Thread: Using a Certificate (or Certificate Authority) to sign an AutoCAD VBA project

Login to Give a bone

Default Using a Certificate (or Certificate Authority) to sign an AutoCAD VBA project

We use a Domain Certificate Authority to sign macro's we create for Excel, when Spreadsheets are opened that contain the macro's, there is no "Enable Macro's" warning (after the user installs the certificate). I'd like to do this for AutoCAD as well, but when I go into the VBA project & the Tools pull down, the 'Digital Signature' option is not there like it is in Excel. Is there a way to attach a digital signature to a vba project using the tools that come with AutoCAD?
    Again, the main point here is to suppress the 'Enable macros' warning that pops us when we run a command, if there is a better way to do this, please let me know.

Thanks in advance, Dustin

All AUGI, all the time zoomharis's Avatar
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Using a Certificate (or Certificate Authority) to sign an AutoCAD VBA project

Quote Originally Posted by dtiemeyer View Post
    Again, the main point here is to suppress the 'Enable macros' warning that pops us when we run a command, if there is a better way to do this, please let me know.
    Macros dialog box (ALT+F8 ) --> Options Button --> Enable Macro Virus Protection checkbox ?