Thread: What's wrong w/ this schedule?

Login to Give a bone

Default What's wrong w/ this schedule?

I have a project where my door schedule has all of the sudden quit working! We are incorporating addenda and now the schedule will not generate in the view or in the constructs! It has worked all this time...so I have no idea what could have gone wrong. All the data is still attached to the doors.

In the view, I made sure the constructs were attached, I even detached and reattached them, generated a new schedule...all I get is the title. So, then I went directly to the constructs and tried to generate a schedule and I get the same thing.

Any ideas of what could be going wrong? I would attach a file, but I've never done that before, so tips on that would be helpful too!

Thanks!

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: What's wrong w/ this schedule?

trying to upload one of the constructs...the failed schedule is off to the right.
    Attached Files Attached Files

ACA/AMEP Community Chair stelthorst's Avatar
    Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by sharla View Post
    I have a project where my door schedule has all of the sudden quit working! We are incorporating addenda and now the schedule will not generate in the view or in the constructs! It has worked all this time...so I have no idea what could have gone wrong. All the data is still attached to the doors.

In the view, I made sure the constructs were attached, I even detached and reattached them, generated a new schedule...all I get is the title. So, then I went directly to the constructs and tried to generate a schedule and I get the same thing.

Any ideas of what could be going wrong? I would attach a file, but I've never done that before, so tips on that would be helpful too!

Thanks!
    Hi Sharla,

It looks like your schedule is set up to only schedule doors with a classification of "Schedule" (See the "Applies To" tab of the Schedule Style) and that your doors don't have the schedule classification checked.

I selected all of the door and changed the P&A classification to "Schedule" and then reselected all of the doors and it seems to be working. (See Attached)

Hope this helps,
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Scott Telthorst
    Quality Control Manager
    Helix Electric, Inc.
    www.helixelectric.com

Some see the glass as half full, others as half empty. As an engineer I see the glass as twice as big as it needs to be. ~Unknown~

Login to Give a bone

Thank you! I didn't check that! They were set at one time. We have had this problem in the past where that setting will go back to no classification. It's quite maddening! Does anyone know why it does this or if there is a fix for it?