I don't know if this is the right place to post this, so please move it if you need to.

I am running Windows 2000 Professional and have AutoCAD 2005 installed which looks to the following directory for its path

C:\Documents and Settings\DaveB.Orion\Application Data\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2005\R16.1\enu\Support

Our IT person (because of some corporate thing) came around and was renaming all the computers and user names so after she did this now the path where the ACAD.EXE file is is

C:\Documents and Settings\USLANDABA\Application Data\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2005\R16.1\enu\Support

Now, obviously I cannot run AutoCAD because AutoCAD cannot find the correct pathing. At first when I would click the AutoCAD icon I would get a Fatal Error because of the incorrect path. Now every time I select the icon I get a "Run As" dialog box and have to type in my UserName, Password and Domain and it runs fine, but the first time I did it this way AutoCAD started and it looked like a new install and I had to reset all my settings. The IT person doesn't know how to fix it and says that I will just have to use the "Run As" dialog box from now on or uninstall and reinstall (which is a pain).

Does anyone have any ideas?