Thread: Making the wishlists work

Exclamation Making the wishlists work

This is a reminder to everyone that less than 3 weeks are left for rating the threads.
    This is important to help AUGI identify which wishes are the best ones to consider as candidates for the list presented to Autodesk at Autodesk University. Please do your part and rate the threads you find here. Remember to change your view settings to see all the posted threads, and not just the most current threads.

Default Re: Making the wishlists work

Quote Originally Posted by RobertB
    This is a reminder to everyone that less than 3 weeks are left for rating the threads.
    This is important to help AUGI identify which wishes are the best ones to consider as candidates for the list presented to Autodesk at Autodesk University. Please do your part and rate the threads you find here. Remember to change your view settings to see all the posted threads, and not just the most current threads.
    FYI, I am working on a spreadshet which will list the 100 most popular threads/wishes based on number of replies and number of views. I hope that many of you will download the spreadsheet when I post it on Friday and rank the wishes and/or add wishes you would like to see. The spreadsheet will be linked to the threads so you can click through the spreadsheet to view the threads and remind yourself what the thread was about.

Please wait until I have posted the spreadhseet to rank the wishes. Once the wishes have been ranked by everyone and the 3 weeks have passed, I will sort the wishes and post them back here.

Thanks everyone!