See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Sheet Layouts Displayed in Grayscale

100 Club
    Login to Give a bone

Default Sheet Layouts Displayed in Grayscale

Ok, another simple-fix problem (I think): I have several sheets in my Project Navigator that all of a sudden decided they wanted to show up as black & white grayscale, even though the lines, objects, text, etc. in the drawing have colors assigned to them. It is only grayscale on the layout tab, since when I switch to the Model tab, everything is colorful again. It's not just the viewport on the sheet that turns to grayscale, it's the entire title block, notes, everything. I have the plot style set to monochrome, but I've never had it turn the sheet layout to monochrome as well. It appears that everything will still plot correctly, it'd just be nice to have my color back.

Any ideas?
    -Brad

ACA/AMEP Community Chair stelthorst's Avatar
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Sheet Layouts Displayed in Grayscale

Quote Originally Posted by bradg View Post
    Ok, another simple-fix problem (I think): I have several sheets in my Project Navigator that all of a sudden decided they wanted to show up as black & white grayscale, even though the lines, objects, text, etc. in the drawing have colors assigned to them. It is only grayscale on the layout tab, since when I switch to the Model tab, everything is colorful again. It's not just the viewport on the sheet that turns to grayscale, it's the entire title block, notes, everything. I have the plot style set to monochrome, but I've never had it turn the sheet layout to monochrome as well. It appears that everything will still plot correctly, it'd just be nice to have my color back.

Any ideas?
    -Brad
    Hi Brad,

My guess, Go to Page Setup and uncheck Display Plot Styles (Right hand corner near the Plot Style table pulldown)

Hope this helps,
    Scott Telthorst
    Quality Control Manager
    Helix Electric, Inc.
    www.helixelectric.com

Some see the glass as half full, others as half empty. As an engineer I see the glass as twice as big as it needs to be. ~Unknown~

Login to Give a bone

Right Click on the page tab and and uncheck the plot styles tab.....as Bradg says...this should fix your prob.

100 Club
    Login to Give a bone

Right again Scott, I figured it'd be something simple that I was overlooking.

Thanks!

Woo! Hoo! my 1st post
    Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by stelthorst View Post
    Hi Brad,

My guess, Go to Page Setup and uncheck Display Plot Styles (Right hand corner near the Plot Style table pulldown)

Hope this helps,
    Hi
    I'm having the same problem except my title panel is showing in colour below my viewport. I have unchecked the display plot styles box but it doesn't make any difference. The problem has occured when I recently bought a new printer HP designjet T120.
    The final plot appears in colour, paperspace and modelspace in colour but frustratingly the print preview within the viewport remains in greyscale.
    HELP!!