Hi,

I have two monitors and am currently working on two different (but similar) ACA projects.

Because I make changes on both projects at the same time I have two instances of AutoCAD running on my computer and put each in one screen that way I can open files from different projects and compare them easily.

This works fine apart from some unusual behaviour of the project browser.

If one AutoCAD instance is set to project A, whilst the other is on project B. When you open the Project Browser the browser will automatically swap to the other project, whats worse is that the titlebar of the Navigator pallette will state the wrong name of the project (until you open it).

As I work I swap between other projects, this causes Project Browser to keep 'automatically opening' the the other project.

This is not much of a problem and does not hamper me - but can cause some confusion, also, this carries over to the next day after turning the computer off - I have had some staff thinking they are working on one project when they are working on the other!

The answer is that each instance of AutoCAD needs to remember what its got open and the Navigator bar always need to show the correct name of the open project even if its not been expanded (its normally docked and autohidden).

Feature Affinity: Project Browser