I'm running into an issue with "Next counter" while using the plan production tools. Running through the dialog box that comes up while creating view frames, in the view frame name I can change the "starting number" of the "next counter" to whatever I want, and the view frames will be numbered properly (except it won't recognize that I want the number style to be 01,02,03..., but that's an issue I've learned to live with). Then I go through the "create sheets" dialog, and for the layout name regardless of what I change the "starting number" of the "next counter", once the sheets are actually created the "starting number" that was used to name the layouts was actually the "starting number" of the "next counter" that was used during the view frame creation (that is, the starting layout number is actually the next number in the "view frame" next counter). So the only way I've found to change the next counter for the layout name is to create the view frames, then via prospector select a random view frame group, go to that group's properties, and under the "view frames" tab I can reset the "starting number" within the "Name" option

Looking at our view frame group settings, I see two different "next counters:"

View Frame Name Template = C2.<[Next Counter]>
Match Line Name Template = ML - (<[Next Counter(CP)>])
Layout Name Template = C2.<[Next Counter]>

I can think of two possible problems:
1. There's a different "Next Counter" that I should be using for the Layout Name Template
2. There's only one "Next Counter" available for the View Frame & Layout Name Templates, but there's something broken in the "Create Sheets" dialog that won't let me change the "Starting Number"

Does the "CP" within the next counter have any significance?
Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!