i've just installed Autocad Architecture 2009.. it works fine but when i checked the AEC Material Tool it contain lesser than the Material Tools of Autocad 2009.. so, looked for help in the help menu of ACA 2009 & this is what i've...

"A library of over 400 materials and textures is included with the product. The materials are available on tool palettes after they are installed and are displayed on the palettes with a checkered underlay.

A typical installation installs less than 100 materials on the Materials tool palettes. An additional 300 or more materials are available by optionally installing the Materials library. The library can be accessed through the Configuration button on Add/Remove features in the installer. By default, all of the Materials tool palettes are installed in the Tool Palettes File Locations path specified on the Files tab of the Options dialog box. (See Texture Maps Search Path on the Files tab for the location of texture maps.)

NoteThe Materials library components are always installed to the default location. If you change the paths before you install the Materials library, the new materials are not displayed on the tool palettes and the texture maps are not referenced by the materials. Either copy the newly installed files to the location you want, or change the path back to the default."

so, i Re-install my ACA 2009 again, but i dont see any Material Library on the custom menu during re-installment..

i there anyone encountered this problems before??

please help me solve this issue..

thanks!