Your welcome. Yea I remember the first revit demo a reseller showed me and he started drawing duct and take-offs and it looked nothing like anything that would ever be built in the field. But like mentioned above, once you get your templates setup with the correct fittings, taps, and 2d symbology you can manipulate the software to the point where you can come very close to the same printable graphics that you were generating in acad.

I personally plot everything in shaded, contractors seem to love it, especially seeing the shaded rises and drops in ductwork. While this looks nothing like our previous cd's, I have been getting positive feedback on the cd's from the field and in house. But of course its a work in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Beancud View Post
Sweet, thanks for that.

After browsing through the project browser for over an hour I've finally found the source of evil. I've removed all the Tee option from Flexible takeoffs / round duct take offs, and set defult as TAPS for everything!!

I'm little annoyed at little things as take offs looking totally wrong from the start, its gives bad impression, especially demonstrating the power of Revit! infront of your colleagues.