Thread: Corporate clients use of Revit

Woo! Hoo! my 1st post
    Login to Give a bone

Default Corporate clients use of Revit

My company is just starting in Revit and we have heard of several of the Retail Companies we service making their initial entry into Revit. We have heard of Walmart, Kroger and Target as companies that are getting involved. Have you heard of others and is there a discussion of how prototype implementers would interface we prototype keepers?

All AUGI, all the time tc3dcad60731's Avatar
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Corporate clients use of Revit

I heard locally that Target does use "BIM" in there "Building Services Division." However, I have not actually seen anything about this in relation to the stores you named. I would suggest striking up a conversation between your clients and your company to see what they are doing, where they are at, and what they are looking for. (IMHO)

AUGI Addict
    Login to Give a bone

Dick's Sporting Goods store planning department uses it, since they can schedule the fixtures "by department" (Room separation lines) as well as place orders for fixtures from the plan in new stores. I originally helped them convert, by creating a large number of families for them, while working with a different A/E firm. Also,I've heard that American Eagle uses it in store planning

Login to Give a bone

The Facilities Manager for Crate & Barrel speaks at a lot of BIM events regarding their use of Revit.