Hi,

I've run into the situation where I've got two guys "sharing" appended drawings which reside on our network, and when doing a refresh after making changes to their individual drawings, instead of only reloading the revised drawing, Navisworks refreshes ALL the drawings.

We are a mechanical contractor and one of my guys is drawing the plumbing and one is drawing the hvac, so I would expect both of their files to refresh, but the building (architectural model), duct work, sprinkler, and electrical drawings all get refreshed every time, even though they have not changed (these drawing get downloaded once a day and are used only for viewing in Navisworks; they are never opened by us in AutoCAD).

Any ideas? Anybody?

Thanks in advance.
Eric

P.S.
I forgot to mention they are each working on seperate nwf files which reside on their hard drives. The only thing in common is the drawings which reside on the server which are appended. Please also note that if one of them shuts down or gets out, the other nwf goes back to only refreshing the revised drawing.