Thread: ATP REGISTRATION

Default ATP REGISTRATION

I am trying to register for some of the ATP's but there is no REGISTER button displaying as per the the following instructions - however the courses I am already registered for DO display status in red. Current ATP Courses
    Click on the course title of any of the courses listed below to learn more about the course. If the course status is "In-Session" or "Open for Registration", there will be a Register button at the bottom of this page.
    If you register for a course that has not yet started, you will be notified by e-mail when the course begins, after the instructor posts a welcome message.
    If the entry in the Status column is red, it means you are already registered for the course.
    I need to register for ATP241, also interested in 240 & 244.
    many thanks, the ATP's in the past have been BRILLIANT and I am so glad to see them back.
    Regards,
    ROB

Default Re: ATP REGISTRATION

Quote Originally Posted by rjtams View Post
    I am trying to register for some of the ATP's but there is no REGISTER button displaying as per the the following instructions - however the courses I am already registered for DO display status in red. Current ATP Courses
    Click on the course title of any of the courses listed below to learn more about the course. If the course status is "In-Session" or "Open for Registration", there will be a Register button at the bottom of this page.
    If you register for a course that has not yet started, you will be notified by e-mail when the course begins, after the instructor posts a welcome message.
    If the entry in the Status column is red, it means you are already registered for the course.
    I need to register for ATP241, also interested in 240 & 244.
    many thanks, the ATP's in the past have been BRILLIANT and I am so glad to see them back.
    Regards,
    ROB
    Hello Rob,

I'm working on the issue right now, you're not the only one having this problem. Please try again soon, we should have it fixed today.

Default Re: ATP REGISTRATION

I contacted the appropriate people and they have resolved the issue. You should be able to register for the class now.