First off, I know the 2008 is old news. But I still use it for some older files that I don't feel like upgrading.

Anyways, here's the deal. I was forced into an upgrade and decided to try the 64 bit system again.
There have been some pains and hiccups, but I'd say I've got things to about 90% so far.
Aside from the materialprotein library in 2009, my only big remaining issue is Revit 2008.
Initially it loaded in fine. There were no issues whatsoever until a few days ago.
I don't know enough to make an educated statement on the issue, but the problem seems to have started right after I uninstalled 2009 trying to get that working properly.

Anyways 2008 suddenly started asking to be activated!
I enter my serial number then request an activation code then I get a processing error.
It gives me a request code and a note saying a customer service rep will respond within a couple days. Well that was a week ago.
I've also tried using the request code on the Autodesk site, but it doesn't work there either.

I've tried uninstalling (and deleting as many files as i could find that don't delete) and reinstalling but that doesn't work either.

Does anyone have any advice on this????? I'm getting desperate.