See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Revit Architecture 2010 Now Available for Download on Subscription Center

100 Club
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Revit Architecture 2010 Now Available for Download on Subscription Center

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Monsef View Post
    What's the deal... I only see a download for Autodesk 3DS Max Design 2010 and AutoCAD Revit Architecture Suite 2009.1.

Are all the lucky people downloading using the Suite or just Revit? Sometimes I feel penalized for having a current copy of AutoCAD and I need my feelings verified.
    The lucky people are the ones that went to the download before it got pulled from the site...it has nothing to do with Suite or "plain" Revit.

The live, real, permanent link will be available soon...and that's all I can say.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Revit Architecture 2010 Now Available for Download on Subscription Center

Well, I saw it first, and it's gone again for me too. I'll keep you posted when I see it back up again. For those of you who got it, congrats. For everyone else, SOON!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwane Lindsey View Post
    From the looks of it, the link has been removed and it's no longer available for download. It looks like the same thing has happened as last week...the link was put up by accident/prematurely by someone at Autodesk. Hopefully this is the last accidental link and the next time it's available...it will be for sure.

Login to Give a bone

got it to download, but everytime i go to extract the download i get an error... not an overly promising start in my opinion..

EDIT: and now it's not there to download to try again..

go figure.

Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by robg View Post
    got it to download, but everytime i go to extract the download i get an error... not an overly promising start in my opinion..

EDIT: and now it's not there to download to try again..

go figure.
    Probably an incomplete file or something.

but... is it really going to be nearly 1.5 GB?!?!?

I could stop if I wanted to
    Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by patricks View Post

Everything seems to be about 1.5 GB - give or take.

Here are the sizes of the items that I've been able to download so far for the 2010 releases (including RAC 2010 which did not complete) ....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Brett Gatti; 2009-04-08 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Forgot to attach image

AUGI Addict
    Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by patricks View Post
    I think it is because you'll have the two versions (32 bit and 64 bit) available in one installation.

Andre Carvalho

Login to Give a bone

download autocad 2010 and thats two files, one for 32 and one for 64, so that rules that one out.

sadly, 1.5gb is not that big these days, especially concidering how much the software fully does. that's my opinion at least.

100 Club
    Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by Andre Carvalho View Post
    I think it is because you'll have the two versions (32 bit and 64 bit) available in one installation.

Andre Carvalho
    I'd have to re-verify but I think the download might be separate for each version, and the size might be large because it includes the content. Where-as before, you had to download the content during the install.
    Last edited by Dwane Lindsey; 2009-04-08 at 07:07 PM.

100 Club
    Login to Give a bone

When I tried to get it this morning there were separate downloads for 32 bit and 64 bit. The Architecture Suite was also a separate download but it said "not available at this time".
    The download stop prematurely, though, and now it shows the old Revit 2009.

I just noticed that my IE8 history has the old link so now I'm trying it with the download manager.

AUGI Addict
    Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by Dwane Lindsey View Post
    I'd have to re-verify but I think the download might be separate for each version, and the size might be large because it includes the content. Where-as before, you had to download the content during the install.
    I installed it last week. It comes as one compressed file. Once extracted, you will see files for both 32 and 64 bits version. As before, the content is downloaded from Autodesk during installation and therefore is not included with the file.

Andre Carvalho

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast