1. The ribbon is nice, not hard to learn... Getting a bit dizzy while opening and closing menus but it will get better soon...

2. The new tools although I haven't tested them, are like no other modeler and this is not good because what is the meaning to make a UI that looks like all other Adesk apps and have a modeler that is 100% different from any other I've seen... I didn't like the new tools but is too early and I am a bit tired so I will add to this comment after some days...

3. Rendering is almost the same but I don't like it anyway so don't take my opinion seriously, I use other renderers.

4. The splash screen sometimes shows that it is not responding...

5. The family editor is just the same, nothing improved... no new tools, no better looking families... and I must say that Revit models are ugly...

6. DirectX is nice and generally Revit 2010 runs ok, maybe better than Revit 2009

7. The additions and the changes in general don't justify one year's work, and a subscription fee of 700€. Let me give some examples of some new features that Adesk is selling as improvements...

a. New UI... Nice to look at but nothing better than the last one, not less mouse clicks or better window handling.... How much can we celebrate the fact that now we can resize the properties windows?

b. New spell checker... We have zero text tools and we worry about the spell checker?

c. Massing tools.... You will be surprised how Revit team found a way to make models like no other app, not even close to what their own Max uses... Of course there are revit experts that can do very nice things but they want to sell Revit to everyone, not just to 100 guys... and if I have to learn something it would prefer to learn better ways for presenting my project while modeling would be easy and powerful... No need to say that 99% of the users won't use it...

d. Do you have Max, or Civl3d? Because Adesk assumes we have both, since the only export options except dwg are these... FBX and ADSK... Of course FBX is special too, just for Max and not any max, just for Max 2009 or 2010.... Obj and 3ds are unknown to them. Of course there is also DGN.... (!)

e. Divide and pattern surfaces look nice but not for every day's work too...Actually they look impressive, I don't know how easy and practical they are...

f. So, did they do anything for everyday's work? One year after? Let's see...
Family editor is just the same, the new Form making tools are not there as they should...
Visibility and Graphics area is probably what they worked on and they did a nice job there but this is not modeling.
The new spot slope is nice but as it says to known issues it is not for ramps or rails... I guess this was too hard to do or they don't know that the first thing we show when making ramps is the slope...
Ok, let's not forget.... they improved the documentation..."Architectural Workflows" (???)

g. Revit content... Compare every model in the Metric or Imperial library folder (modeled by expert Revit users I suppose) to hundreds of thousands models (many of them are free) from misc sites like turbosquid or companies like evermotion etc... Then you HAVE TO admit that Revit models especially for furniture, sanitation, kitchen, closets etc... are ugly... Not only that, but you CAN'T use all these nice models unless you can find them in dwg or dxf and this is not easy... not even 3ds is allowed.
But even if you could, you would probably never be able to render them because Revit couldn't assign materials to them.

If you read the "What's new" section of Revit2010 help file, that's all... there are 4-5 sections but no "New modeling tools" or "Modeling improvements"...So, let's celebrate, it seems we have the perfect modeling application that needs no improvement...
I really hate to be mean but I like Revit, it is an expensive software and I would expect to se more serious development after all this advertisement... And please, erase the wishlist forum, I feel like an idiot, posting there....

So, let's wait for Revit 2011 for site tools, improvement of Mental Ray, family editor with new modeling tools, probably fixed UI issues, and whatever bothers you...

Thank you for your patience reading this long post....