Thread: Timeliner + Animation

Login to Give a bone

Default Timeliner + Animation

I've created a Timeliner sequence which I plan to export as an .avi for a presentation. I would like to have the camera sit in one area and capture the Timeliner sequence, then at the end have the camera zoom out and show the entire model. I'm able to get an animation to play with the Timeliner, however it seem as though the animation length is linked directly to the length of the Timeliner simulation. My timeliner simulation is set to 90seconds and I want to start moving the camera to it's second position around 88 seconds (preferably @ 90s) after the simulation is more less complete. However when the animation is linked to the Timeliner it ignores the "cut" delay that I've inserted between my two frames. I've tried adding one last task that is days long to try and make some time at the end of the simulation. Any suggestions?

100 Club
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Timeliner + Animation

Add a new viewport animation and add 3 views with the second the same as the first, and the third the zoomed out view. Put a cut between each scene.

On the first Cut right click, then EDIT and make it 89 seconds, and on the second Cut make it 1sec.

This works for me, but then so does just making the cut 90 seconds between two views, so it might be some other issue.

You can also create camera animations in Animator and either link these to a specific camera activity within your timeliner program, or link them in timerliner settings (they come up as extra animation options).