See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Slow.. slow..very slow..Gallery

Login to Give a bone

Unhappy Slow.. slow..very slow..Gallery

All member...how do you think?I mostly read AUGI and espically in acad gallery.when i reach online.All member posts are attractive and more improve knowledge for me.But i'm
    not find "gallery manager" effort.Because long time no see "gallery image of the month",manager post,interested information,any comment..etc.I more like ACA gallery forum and other Augi forum(eg.acad general..).When i reach "Cadtutor" showcase forum and cadtutor other forum,i think very active and attractive.Here is link..http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15 but i wanna to see acad gallery is more active and more attractive for all member.What should we do?

100 Club
    Login to Give a bone

Arrow Re: Slow.. slow..very slow..Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by engwaiphyo View Post
    All member...how do you think?I mostly read AUGI and espically in acad gallery.when i reach online.All member posts are attractive and more improve knowledge for me.But i'm
    not find "gallery manager" effort.Because long time no see "gallery image of the month",manager post,interested information,any comment..etc.I more like ACA gallery forum and other Augi forum(eg.acad general..).When i reach "Cadtutor" showcase forum and cadtutor other forum,i think very active and attractive.Here is link..http://www.cadtutor.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15 but i wanna to see acad gallery is more active and more attractive for all member.What should we do?
    I think he will busy now.I hope we will see his performance.Thk for your advice.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Slow.. slow..very slow..Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by engwaiphyo View Post
    ... but i wanna to see acad gallery is more active and more attractive for all member.What should we do?
    Providing additional information on your gallery submissions would be helpful to the gallery manager.

• How did you create the dwg / rendering / image?
    • Was there anything special about creating the image that you found difficult or challenging that may help your fellow AUGI members?
    • Other information that you find could be of use to your fellow members...

It's kind of hard to write about an dwg / rendering / image without a little story behind it. I should know, I was the manager last year for a bit.
    If you have a technical question, please find the appropriate forum and ask it there.
    You will get a quicker response from your fellow AUGI members than if you sent it to me via a PM or email.
    jUSt

I could stop if I wanted to ronie_ernanto's Avatar
    Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by Opie View Post
    I should know, I was the manager last year for a bit.
    you retire? why? when you were the manager, look like you made the forum alive, the picture of the month always changed every month, and give a little comment for other picture that sent for whole month. but look it now, my picture stay there for months. honestly i'm boring to look at it, i wish i could take it away. so who's the current manager?

100 Club
    Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by ronie_ernanto View Post
    you retire? why? when you were the manager, look like you made the forum alive, the picture of the month always changed every month, and give a little comment for other picture that sent for whole month. but look it now, my picture stay there for months. honestly i'm boring to look at it, i wish i could take it away. so who's the current manager?
    Ronie..I agree all .I love this forum because main tip is very impressive place for Autocad user and sharing,studying.I see other forum of augi is active.I more love gallery pic of the month than other cad website.I was try to attractive and active this forum as my best.But gallery mananger is more important than all member.We hope good mananger.

Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by ronie_ernanto View Post

See here

100 Club
    Login to Give a bone

Acad 2008 to 2009 ....nothing change with ronie_ernanto!
    Now...2009 to 2010 ...???
    Last edited by spacedecor; 2009-04-12 at 04:16 AM.